To ensure the best possible space at the show, please complete the Exhibitor Space Application and return to Natalie Rankin at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to (866) 314-2358.
Scroll down for links to more important exhibitor information.
Update your Official Show Guide Information Online
NMMA Login required
Updates affect the Official Show Guide distributed for free to attendees and the “Who’s Exhibiting” list on the website.
- · If you have Multiple Booths, select the lowest Order #
- · Boat Categories apply for Boat Exhibitors only
- · Changes to the Company Account Info & Event Contact Info must be submitted to email@example.com
- · Changes in these sections affect the company’s Master Account, not the show guide
· All information is subject to editing by Show Manager
Show Guide Information Submitted after January 8, 2016 may not appear in the printed Show Guide
Exhibitors a unique link has been sent to you in a separate e-mail to order your show credentials. The deadline to register for credentials online is Thursday, February 8th. The maximum number of credentials issued is determined by the amount of square feet for which your company has contracted. Credentials will be mailed when your contracted space balance is paid in full. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be My Guest Tickets - Discounted Exhibitor Show Invite Tickets (formally Exhibitor Guest Tickets) Available Now.
Invite your best customers and prospects to visit you at the show with "Be My Guest" Tickets. These ticket are discounted 50%, with no minimum order. You can order until the show's opening day.
Here is how it works;
• You have been sent a unique link in a separate email to place your order for Be My Guest Tickets.
• Order online, pay 50% general admission for each ticket ordered, print at your convenience on 8.5 x 11 paper.
• Distribute tickets to invite your customers and prospects to visit you at the show.
• After the show you will be refunded for all unredeemed tickets; refunds will be issued 30 days after the show closes.
Refund applies to orders placed online only!
On-site orders are not eligible for refunds.
Order on-site, pay 50% general admission for each ticket purchased. Tickets are printed for you on ticket stock. Tickets purchased on-site are non-refundable.
Order Tickets Now!
Any requests made after February 8th for Exhibitor Credentials will be available for pick up in the Show Office – LA Convention Center, South Hall, Room 305.
Please make sure to read the information provided to prevent delays in processing. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you to make the 2015 show a success!
2016 EXHIBITOR KIT
- 2016 Space Allocation Procedures and Display Guidelines [PDF - 1349.93Kb]
- Exhibitor Space Application [PDF - 503.38Kb]
- Exhibitor Services Kit_Decorator, Electrical, Internet, and Shipping [PDF - 3847.04Kb]
- LA Boat Show - At A Glance [PDF - 1545.6Kb]
- Host Hotels_Connection Housing [PDF - 2911.66Kb]