Shuttle between boat show venues
Los Angeles Boat Show will offer a free shuttle bus for Hop-on/Hop-off between the LA Convention Center and SailFest at Marina del Rey during show hours.
Metro Rail Service
Metro Rail Blue Line: The Metro Rail Blue Line connects with all Metro Rail and Metro Link lines at Union Station and stops on Flower at Pico (PICO STATION), directly across from the Los Angeles Convention Center. http://www.metro.net/
Metro fares average $1.50 each way.
LADOT fares average .50¢ each way. To plan your trip, call 511 or visit LADOT.
For more information regarding public transportation to and from the Convention Center:
- Metro Rail and Bus System
- LA Dot Transit System
- Metrolink regional rail system
- Metro Destination Guides
- Foreign Language Pocket Guides
- Bus and Rail System Map
- Rail Map
Transportation with UBER
Uber is sponsoring rides to the Progressive Los Angeles Boat Show!
1. To sign up download the app or click HERE
2. Enter promo code NMMA and get $20 off for new users only
3. Request a ride and hop in